Individual memberships are available to anyone who lives or works in the greater Philadelphia region regardless of race, sex, creed, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or economic status.
- Members pay an annual membership fee and agree to abide by the policies and procedures of PhillyCAM.
- Memberships are valid for 12 months. Upon expiration, a member may choose to renew.
- Membership fees are not refundable or transferable.
- Senior membership is for individuals 65 or older.
- Student membership is for individuals 18 or older currently enrolled at an accredited educational institution. A valid student ID may be requested.
Become a PhillyCAM donor. Add an additional contribution to your membership to support our programs.
All donations are tax deductible.